Vaccine injury is a very “hot topic” of discussion. We at Homeopathy Center believe in the credo “Educate before you vaccinate.” Please investigate all sides of the vaccine issue before jumping to any final conclusions, but most importantly, please do not vaccinate any child until you fully understand the risks inherent in both vaccinating and not vaccinating.
Before you vaccinate, please:
EDUCATE BEFORE YOU VACCINATE and ASK EIGHT BEFORE YOU VACCINATE:
- Is my child sick right now?
- Has my child had a bad reaction to a vaccination before?
- Does my child have a personal or family history of: vaccine reactions, seizures or neurological disorders, severe allergies or immune system disorders?
- Do I know if my child is at high risk of reacting?
- Do I have full information on the vaccine’s side effects?
- Do I know how to identify a vaccine reaction?
- Do I know how to report a vaccine reaction?
- Do I know the vaccine manufacturer’s name and lot number?
We admit, Homeopathy Center practitioners are not in favor of mass, one-size-fits-all, or forced vaccination. We believe that much of the vaccine information available is very one-sided – and has deep financial interests at the heart. We make no money by advising people to look at both sides of vaccine issues. And we have seen far too many children and adults in our practice who have health, emotional, behavioral, neurological and developmental problems that can be traced to starting shortly after a round of immunizations. Two of our homeopaths are mothers of children who suffered vaccine injury problems. Vaccine injury is very real to us.
However, we also understand that societal, family and medical pressures exist on all sides of the vaccine issue. It is our task as homeopaths to educate our clients and others on the safety, ethical and social aspects of vaccination issues, the health aspects, and the emotional aspects related to vaccine decisions. We support parents’ (and adults!) rights to choose to vaccinate or not vaccinate.
Please check out the following links to some vaccine education and “watchdog” organizations, as well as following the links on their sites. It will be an interesting journey.